Hide Fare
Show Fare

Chennai to Thrisur train seat availability & fare

Fri, July 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express
13351


MAS


TCR
14:00
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express
18189


MAS


TCR
14:00
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central Superfast Express ( via Chennai Central )
12508


MAS


TCR
11:27
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express
16127


MS


TCR
20:45
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL21/WL11
83%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL28/WL21
82%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL81/WL52
89%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL43/WL38
80%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly SF Express
12697


MAS


TCR
09:27
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
12695


MAS


TCR
10:17
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL8/WL4
70%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL19/WL13
59%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL100/WL83
29%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express
22207


MAS


TCR
09:05
- T - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail
12623


MAS


TCR
09:32
M T W T F S S
PQWL4/WL3
50%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL15/WL9
57%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL38/WL14
44%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL120/WL92
20%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam (South) SpecialFare Special
06005


MAS


TCR
10:47
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
GNWL25/WL13
77%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special
82631


MAS


TCR
10:47
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special
82633


MAS


TCR
10:47
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Chennai Central Alappuzha ( Alleppey ) SF Express
22639


MAS


TCR
10:02
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL35/WL17
64%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL53/WL11
81%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL233/WL51
64%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
--
Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Rapti Sagar SF Express
12511


MAS


TCR
11:07
M - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express
12521


MAS


TCR
11:07
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ahilya Nagari SF Express
22645


MAS


TCR
11:07
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Korba Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22647


MAS


TCR
11:07
- - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Chennai to Thrisur train time table

Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 626 kms. Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12695) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at taking a total of 10 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 626 kms. Chennai Central Alappuzha ( Alleppey ) SF Express (22639) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at taking a total of 10 hrs 2 mints to cover the distance of 626 kms. Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82631) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at taking a total of 10 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 626 kms.

Chennai to Thrisur train Seat Availability

In Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL38/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL120/WL92 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12695), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL100/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chennai Central Alappuzha ( Alleppey ) SF Express (22639), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL233/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Thrisur train Fare

Fare for trains from Chennai to Thrisur is Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2335 in First AC (1A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 180 in None (GN) and Rs 935 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 295 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A).

Chennai to Thrisur train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Chennai to Thrisur - Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express (22207).

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express (22207) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at . Chennai to Thrisur rajdhani fare is Rs.2645 in First AC, Rs.1630 in Third AC and Rs.2305 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Chennai to Thrisur train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 2 suvidha trains run from Chennai to Thrisur - Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82631) and Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82633).

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82631) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at .

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82633) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at .

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Alappuzha ( Alleppey ) SF Express 22639

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Alappuzha ( Alleppey ) SF Express (22639) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at . Chennai to Thrisur train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1390 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Central Alappuzha ( Alleppey ) SF Express (22639), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL233/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail 12623

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at . Chennai to Thrisur train fare is Rs.2335 in First AC, Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1390 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL38/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL120/WL92 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express 12695

Chennai to Thrisur Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12695) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at . Chennai to Thrisur train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1390 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12695), seat availability status is PQWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL100/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Thrisur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chennai to Thrisur is Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express (22207) which travels a distance of 626 kms in just 9 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Chennai to Thrisur is Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) which travels a distance of 1075 kms in 20 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Chennai to Thrisur is Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly SF Express (12697) which reaches Thrisur with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Chennai to Thrisur is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Thrisur with an average delay of over 5 hrs 50 mints.

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.