Hide Fare
Show Fare

Chennai to Satna trains

Sun, February 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express
12390


MS


STA
29:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express
15119


MS


STA
31:15
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shraddha Sethu Express
16793


MS


STA
31:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sanghamitra SF Express
12295


MAS


STA
29:30
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL57/WL9
87%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL70/WL17
84%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL509/WL292
16%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express
22352


MAS


STA
32:05
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bagmati Express
12578


MAS


STA
31:55
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Kaveri Express
12669


MAS


STA
30:05
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Chennai to Satna train time table

Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 30 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1824 kms. Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 29 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1823 kms. Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express (12390) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 29 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1828 kms. Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express (15119) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 31 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1828 kms.

Chennai to Satna train Seat Availability

In Ganga Kaveri Express (12669), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL80/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12295), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL424/WL234 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Satna train Fare

Fare for trains from Chennai to Satna is Rs 4655 in First AC (1A), Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 680 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2240 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3205 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 875 in Sleeper (SL).

Chennai to Satna Sanghamitra SF Express 12295

Chennai to Satna Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Chennai to Satna train fare is Rs.1850 in Third AC, Rs.2705 in Second AC and Rs.700 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12295), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL424/WL234 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Satna Ganga Kaveri Express 12669

Chennai to Satna Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Chennai to Satna train fare is Rs.4655 in First AC, Rs.1850 in Third AC, Rs.2705 in Second AC and Rs.700 in Sleeper for this train. In Ganga Kaveri Express (12669), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL80/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Satna Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express 12390

Chennai to Satna Chennai Egmore Gaya Weekly SF Express (12390) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Chennai to Satna train fare is Rs.1870 in Third AC, Rs.2725 in Second AC and Rs.710 in Sleeper for this train.

Chennai to Satna Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express 15119

Chennai to Satna Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express (15119) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Chennai to Satna train fare is Rs.1820 in Third AC, Rs.2680 in Second AC and Rs.680 in Sleeper for this train.

Chennai to Satna train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chennai to Satna is Sanghamitra SF Express (12295) which travels a distance of 1823 kms in just 29 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Chennai to Satna is Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express (22352) which travels a distance of 1824 kms in 32 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Chennai to Satna is Bagmati Express (12578) which reaches Satna with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chennai to Satna is Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express (22352) which reaches Satna with an average delay of over 2 hrs 35 mints.

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.