Hide Fare
Show Fare

Chennai to Mannargudi train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express
16863


MS


MQ
07:05
- - - - - S -
--
RLWL14/WL10
64%
Trends
checked 20 min ago
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 20 min ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 20 min ago
Mannai Express
16179


MS


MQ
07:25
M T W T F S S
GNWL2/WL2
85%
Trends
checked 19 min ago
GNWL12/WL9
70%
Trends
checked 19 min ago
GNWL16/WL12
51%
Trends
checked 19 min ago
GNWL110/WL47
29%
Trends
checked 19 min ago
Recently Asked Question
When will the chart prepare for Train 22927/Lok Shakti Express?
@mayur_arun_gaikwad The chart for this train 22927/Lok Shakti Express at Mumbai Bandra Terminus station will prepare around 16:30 in the evening. Chart for the trains usually prepares around 3-4 hour…
Solved
36 views
  
1 reply

Chennai to Mannargudi train time table

Mannai Express (16179) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Mannargudi station (MQ) at taking a total of 7 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 357 kms. Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Mannargudi station (MQ) at taking a total of 7 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 357 kms.

Chennai to Mannargudi train Seat Availability

In Mannai Express (16179), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL108/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL11 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Mannargudi train Fare

Fare for trains from Chennai to Mannargudi is Rs 1450 in First AC (1A), Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 605 in Third AC (3A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1285 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL).

Chennai to Mannargudi Mannai Express 16179

Chennai to Mannargudi Mannai Express (16179) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Mannargudi station (MQ) at . Chennai to Mannargudi train fare is Rs.1450 in First AC, Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Mannai Express (16179), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL108/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Mannargudi Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express 16863

Chennai to Mannargudi Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Mannargudi station (MQ) at . Chennai to Mannargudi train fare is Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL11 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Mannargudi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chennai to Mannargudi is Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) which travels a distance of 357 kms in just 7 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Chennai to Mannargudi is Mannai Express (16179) which travels a distance of 357 kms in 7 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Chennai to Mannargudi is Mannai Express (16179) which reaches Mannargudi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chennai to Mannargudi is Mannai Express (16179) which reaches Mannargudi with an average delay of over 0 minute.

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.