close
swap_horiz
close

Chennai to Gadwal trains

16003
Chennai Central Nagarsol Weekly Express
MAS ()
Chennai Central
10 hr 17 min
GWD ()
Gadwal
3A
₹ 895
SL
₹ 325
17651
Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
11 hr 44 min
GWD ()
Gadwal
3A
₹ 895
SL
₹ 325
info

Chennai to Gadwal train time table

Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express (17651) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Gadwal station (GWD) at taking a total of 11 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 588 kms.
info

Chennai to Gadwal train Seat Availability

In Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express (17651), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL42/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Gadwal train Fare

Fare for trains from Chennai to Gadwal is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Chennai to Gadwal Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express 17651

Chennai to Gadwal Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express (17651) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Gadwal station (GWD) at . Chennai to Gadwal train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train. In Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express (17651), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL42/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Why cant i check live status of train 12431
Not able to check status of train 12431 trivendrum nizammudin rajdhani
edit Answer
24 views
  
0 reply
If my waitlist ticket dont confirmed then how will i get my money back
[My query is about PNR 2736248680 for train 14258 KASHI V EXPRESS]
edit Answer
13 views
  
0 reply
Why is brc pnbe always full
[ My query is about train 22414 ]
edit Answer
30 views
  
0 reply
Does Mangalore express, 3A class, provide bedrolls
Does 12133 Mangalore express provide bedrolls in 3A
edit Answer
71 views
  
0 reply
Why 12557 cancelled today
[ My query is about train 12558 ]
edit Answer
101 views
  
0 reply
Eske jagah par kon tren chalega
[My query is about PNR 6223023215 for train 13022 MITHILA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
143 views
  
0 reply
Train No. 14318 of 15/12/2018 has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances.Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted
[ My query is about train 14318 ]
edit Answer
177 views
  
0 reply
Why cancel train in 18-12-2018 m
Why cancel train 18 December 2018 ???
edit Answer
606 views
  
1 reply
I have seat confirm
[My query is about PNR 6422727361 for train 12102 JNANESWARISUPDLX]
edit Answer
211 views
  
0 reply
Why am I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm
Train #22456 I not able to book ticket from ndls, it is only showing nzm while booking.
edit Answer
112 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is WL and chart prepared should I cancel ticket
My ticket is WL and chart prepared
edit Answer
490 views
  
1 reply