Hide Fare
Show Fare

Chennai to Erode Jn trains

Tue, February 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express
13351


MAS


ED
07:10
M T W T F S S
--
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
--
--
Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express
18189


MAS


ED
07:10
M T W T F S S
--
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
--
Dehradun Madurai SF Express
12688


MAS


ED
06:05
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chandigarh Madurai SF Express
22688


MAS


ED
06:05
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22642


MAS


ED
06:05
- T - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Patna Ernakulam Jn. SF Express (via Asansol)
22644


MAS


ED
06:05
- - - - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
12508


MAS


ED
06:15
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
12516


MAS


ED
06:15
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kovai SF Express
12675


MAS


ED
05:47
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL42/WL8
62%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 370
100%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Chennai Central Coimbatore Shatabdi Express
12243


MAS


ED
05:07
M - W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Jaipur Coimbatore SF Express
12970


MAS


ED
05:45
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
West Coast SF Express
22637


MAS


ED
06:05
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL6/WL4
85%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL12/WL10
89%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL31/WL21
88%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
--
--
Chennai Central Coimbatore SF InterCity Express
12679


MAS


ED
05:45
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL24/WL9
86%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 255
100%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Chennai Egmore Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special
06049


MS


ED
06:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly SF Express
12697


MAS


ED
05:32
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
12695


MAS


ED
05:50
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL2/WL2
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL11/WL7
84%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 15
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central SUPER AC Express
22207


MAS


ED
05:07
- T - - F - -
AVAILABLE 4
100%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 53
100%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 281
100%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
--
Chennai Central Mangaluru Central SF Express
12685


MAS


ED
05:40
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
81%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL4/WL3
78%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL35/WL22
80%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Summer SpecialFare Special
06041


MAS


ED
06:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Kollam Summer SpecialFare Special
06047


MAS


ED
06:14
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Mangaluru Jn. Summer SpecialFare Special
06055


MAS


ED
06:25
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Nagercoil (Weekly) SF Express
12689


MAS


ED
06:00
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Kollam Suvidha Special
82633


MAS


ED
06:14
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail
12623


MAS


ED
05:20
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam (South) SpecialFare Special
06005


MAS


ED
06:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special
82631


MAS


ED
06:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Mangaluru Central SF Mail
12601


MAS


ED
05:32
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL4/WL3
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL10/WL6
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL44/WL33
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Chennai Alappuzha ( Alleppey ) SF Express
22639


MAS


ED
05:37
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL14/WL9
58%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL11/WL5
73%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL41/WL29
58%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Nilagiri (Blue Mountain) Express
12671


MAS


ED
05:42
M T W T F S S
GNWL2/WL2
92%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL21/WL12
92%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL32/WL12
93%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL131/WL85
91%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Cheran SF Express
12673


MAS


ED
05:45
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Coimbatore Weekly SF Express
12681


MAS


ED
05:40
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Central Kollam Sabarimala Weekly Suvidha Special
82635


MAS


ED
06:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Yercaud SF Express
22649


MAS


ED
07:10
M T W T F S S
GNWL3/WL3
89%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL15/WL6
91%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL14/WL3
94%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RAC 149/RAC 114
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
--
Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express
16859


MS


ED
09:10
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL7/WL5
74%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 3
100%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
RAC 82/RAC 76
100%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
AVAILABLE 56
100%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Chennai Egmore Ernakulam Jn. SpecialFare special
06033


MS


ED
06:45
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Rapti Sagar SF Express
12511


MAS


ED
06:10
M - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express
12521


MAS


ED
06:10
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahilya Nagari SF Express
22645


MAS


ED
06:10
- T - - - - -
--
RLWL8/WL2
83%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL8/WL6
80%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL46/WL38
83%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
Korba Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22647


MAS


ED
06:10
- - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--

Chennai to Erode Jn train time table

Yercaud SF Express (22649) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 7 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 394 kms. Nilagiri (Blue Mountain) Express (12671) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 5 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 394 kms. Cheran SF Express (12673) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 5 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 394 kms. Kovai SF Express (12675) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 5 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 394 kms. Chennai Central Coimbatore SF InterCity Express (12679) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 5 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 394 kms.

Chennai to Erode Jn train Seat Availability

In Yercaud SF Express (22649), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL6/RAC10 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 94% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 110/RAC 93 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Nilagiri (Blue Mountain) Express (12671), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL82/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 92% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Cheran SF Express (12673), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL21/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kovai SF Express (12675), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL7 in Chair Car (CC) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 740 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Chennai Central Coimbatore SF InterCity Express (12679), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL12 in Chair Car (CC) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 647 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Chennai to Erode Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Chennai to Erode Jn is Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 570 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1645 in First AC (1A), Rs 930 in Second AC (2A), Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 655 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 715 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Chennai to Erode Jn train Shatabdi

Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Chennai to Erode Jn - Chennai Central Coimbatore Shatabdi Express (12243).

Chennai to Erode Jn Chennai Central Coimbatore Shatabdi Express (12243) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Chennai to Erode Jn shatabdi fare is Rs.1020 in Chair Car for this train which includes meal charges also. In Chennai Central Coimbatore Shatabdi Express (12243), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 321 in Chair Car (CC) for tomorrow. Chennai Coimbatore Shatabdi was initially introduced as Duronto category train, but due to the losses incurred by Indian Railways, it was decided to convert this Chennai Coimbatore Express train as Shatabdi Express. It commenced its journey as Shatabdi Express from November 22, 2013 keeping days of operation and composition of train same as before.

Chennai to Erode Jn train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 3 suvidha trains run from Chennai to Erode Jn - Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82631), Chennai Central Kollam Suvidha Special (82633) and Chennai Central Kollam Sabarimala Weekly Suvidha Special (82635).

Chennai to Erode Jn Chennai Central Ernakulam Jn. Suvidha Special (82631) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at .

Chennai to Erode Jn Chennai Central Kollam Suvidha Special (82633) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at .

Chennai to Erode Jn Chennai Central Kollam Sabarimala Weekly Suvidha Special (82635) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at .

Chennai to Erode Jn Yercaud SF Express 22649

Chennai to Erode Jn Yercaud SF Express (22649) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Chennai to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.1645 in First AC, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Yercaud SF Express (22649), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL6/RAC10 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 94% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 110/RAC 93 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Chennai to Erode Jn Cheran SF Express 12673

Chennai to Erode Jn Cheran SF Express (12673) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Chennai to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.1645 in First AC, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Cheran SF Express (12673), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL21/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Erode Jn Kovai SF Express 12675

Chennai to Erode Jn Kovai SF Express (12675) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Chennai to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.570 in Chair Car and Rs.160 in Second Seater for this train. In Kovai SF Express (12675), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL7 in Chair Car (CC) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 740 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Chennai to Erode Jn Chennai Central Coimbatore SF InterCity Express 12679

Chennai to Erode Jn Chennai Central Coimbatore SF InterCity Express (12679) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Chennai to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.570 in Chair Car and Rs.160 in Second Seater for this train. In Chennai Central Coimbatore SF InterCity Express (12679), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL12 in Chair Car (CC) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 647 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Chennai to Erode Jn Nilagiri (Blue Mountain) Express 12671

Chennai to Erode Jn Nilagiri (Blue Mountain) Express (12671) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Chennai to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.1645 in First AC, Rs.700 in Third AC, Rs.980 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Nilagiri (Blue Mountain) Express (12671), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL82/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 92% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chennai to Erode Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chennai to Erode Jn is Chennai Central Coimbatore Shatabdi Express (12243) which travels a distance of 394 kms in just 5 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Chennai to Erode Jn is Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16859) which travels a distance of 478 kms in 9 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Chennai to Erode Jn is Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12516) which reaches Erode Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chennai to Erode Jn is Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (12508) which reaches Erode Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 54 mints.

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.