close
swap_horiz
close

Chennai to Cuddapah trains

12164
Chennai Egmore Dadar Central SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
04 hr 28 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 215
16003
Chennai Central Nagarsol Weekly Express
MAS ()
Chennai Central
04 hr 38 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
11042
Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Express
MAS ()
Chennai Central
04 hr 39 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
11074
Chennai Central Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
MAS ()
Chennai Central
04 hr 28 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
2S
₹ 110
17651
Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
05 hr 29 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
06051
Chennai Central Ahmedabad SpecialFare Special
MAS ()
Chennai Central
04 hr 23 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
19419
Chennai Central Ahmedabad Express
MAS ()
Chennai Central
04 hr 48 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
11018
Karaikal Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
05 hr 38 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
11028
Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail
MAS ()
Chennai Central
04 hr 53 min
HX ()
Cuddapah
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
info

Chennai to Cuddapah train time table

Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 4 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 262 kms. Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Express (11042) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 4 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 262 kms. Chennai Egmore Dadar Central SF Express (12164) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 4 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 268 kms. Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express (17651) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at taking a total of 5 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 267 kms.
info

Chennai to Cuddapah train Seat Availability

In Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL119/WL106 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Express (11042), seat availability status is PQWL111/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chennai Egmore Dadar Central SF Express (12164), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL100/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express (17651), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Cuddapah train Fare

Fare for trains from Chennai to Cuddapah is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Chennai to Cuddapah Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail 11028

Chennai to Cuddapah Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Chennai to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028), seat availability status is PQWL10/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL119/WL106 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Cuddapah Chennai Egmore Dadar Central SF Express 12164

Chennai to Cuddapah Chennai Egmore Dadar Central SF Express (12164) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Chennai to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Egmore Dadar Central SF Express (12164), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL100/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Cuddapah Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express 17651

Chennai to Cuddapah Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express (17651) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Chennai to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.95 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train. In Chengalpattu Kacheguda Express (17651), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL84/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Cuddapah Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Express 11042

Chennai to Cuddapah Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Express (11042) departs from Chennai Central station (MAS) at and arrives Cuddapah station (HX) at . Chennai to Cuddapah train fare is Rs.95 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train. In Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Express (11042), seat availability status is PQWL111/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 73% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
When bookings start for suvidha train 82709
When will be the bookings start for Suvidha train 82709 ? Is it available only for Tatkal ?
edit Answer
30 views
  
0 reply
Ahamadabad platform number
[My query is about PNR 2517589783 for train 19224 JAT ADI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
45 views
  
0 reply
Plz Don't transfer any amount to anyone saying they are from Trainman and they can get you confirm tickets!
Hello Debdutta, We are extremely sorry to hear about the fraud. We will be more vigilant from now onwards. Also as per your suggestion we will post a message at the top for every user advising them n…
check_circle Solved
1983 views
  
40 replies
12307.pnr.conform.hoga
[My query is about PNR 6523120427 for train 12307 HWH JU EXPRESS]
edit Answer
98 views
  
0 reply
What is possition wlno.5
[My query is about PNR 4152850652 for train 17032 MUMBAI EXP]
edit Answer
91 views
  
0 reply
Amritsar to NZM Station
Please let me know the best short route from Amritsar to Nizamuddin station on 24 March. I shall have to reach NZM stn until 3 pm appx.
edit Answer
110 views
  
0 reply
How to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online
[My query is about train 12680] how to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online?
edit Answer
89 views
  
0 reply
Is there HA1 coach in train no. 12450?
is there HA1 coach in train no 12450?
edit Answer
98 views
  
0 reply
How many 2ac coaches in train no 12417
[My query is about PNR 2455422591 for train 12417 PRAYAG RAJ EXP]
edit Answer
107 views
  
0 reply
I have 2AC train ticket .Train no. Is 12305.I want to ask that food facilities is provided free of cost or they take any charges in 2AC. If they take charges of food. How to I book pre order of food
[My query is about PNR 6623231832 for train 12305 KOLKATA RJDHNI]
edit Answer
129 views
  
0 reply
12628 MMR chart time
My booking from MMR to SBC when chart prepared for MMR
edit Answer
76 views
  
0 reply