No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Charvattur to Kasaragod can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Charvattur to Kasaragod is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Charvattur to Kasaragod is Netravati Express (16346) which travels a distance of 37 kms in just 38 mints. The slowest train from Charvattur to Kasaragod is Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16159) which travels a distance of 38 kms in 1 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Charvattur to Kasaragod is Charvattur Mangaluru Central Passenger (UnReserved) (56661) which reaches Kasaragod with an average delay of just 7 mints. The most delayed train from Charvattur to Kasaragod is West Coast SF Express (22637) which reaches Kasaragod with an average delay of over 48 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.