Train seat availability for all 24 trains that run from Changanaseri to Mavelikara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Changanaseri to Mavelikara is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 595 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Changanaseri to Mavelikara is MGR Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Mail (12623) which travels a distance of 30 kms in just 29 mints. The slowest train from Changanaseri to Mavelikara is Ernakulam Kayamkulam Passenger(via Kottayam) (UnReserved) (56387) which travels a distance of 29 kms in 44 mints. The most punctual train from Changanaseri to Mavelikara is Kottayam Kollam Passenger (UnReserved) (56305) which reaches Mavelikara with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Changanaseri to Mavelikara is Amritha Express (Via Palakkad Town) (16344) which reaches Mavelikara with an average delay of over 1 hrs 11 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.