close
swap_horiz
close

Chandigarh to Vadodara trains

12450
Goa Sampark Kranti Express
CDG ()
Chandigarh
19 hr 13 min
BRC ()
Vadodara Jn
SL
₹ 555
22452
Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express
CDG ()
Chandigarh
21 hr 23 min
BRC ()
Vadodara Jn
SL
₹ 550
12218
Kerala Sampark Kranti Express
CDG ()
Chandigarh
18 hr 37 min
BRC ()
Vadodara Jn
SL
₹ 555
22926
Paschim Express (Slip)
CDG ()
Chandigarh
21 hr 00 min
BRC ()
Vadodara Jn
SL
₹ 555
info

Chandigarh to Vadodara train time table

Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 18 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 1237 kms. Goa Sampark Kranti Express (12450) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 19 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 1237 kms. Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express (22452) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 21 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 1204 kms. Paschim Express (Slip) (22926) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 21 hrs to cover the distance of 1237 kms.
info

Chandigarh to Vadodara train Seat Availability

In Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL45/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL87/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chandigarh to Vadodara train Fare

Fare for trains from Chandigarh to Vadodara is Rs 3585 in First AC (1A), Rs 305 in None (GN), Rs 1455 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Chandigarh to Vadodara train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Chandigarh to Vadodara - Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218) and Goa Sampark Kranti Express (12450).

Chandigarh to Vadodara Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Chandigarh to Vadodara sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.310 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL45/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL87/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chandigarh to Vadodara Goa Sampark Kranti Express (12450) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Chandigarh to Vadodara sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.310 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Chandigarh to Vadodara Paschim Express (Slip) 22926

Chandigarh to Vadodara Paschim Express (Slip) (22926) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Chandigarh to Vadodara train fare is Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Chandigarh to Vadodara Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express 22452

Chandigarh to Vadodara Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express (22452) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Chandigarh to Vadodara train fare is Rs.3585 in First AC, Rs.305 in None, Rs.1455 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Chandigarh

Chandigarh is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of both neighboring states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is not part of either of the two states and is governed directly by the Union Government, which administers all such territories in the country. It was one of the early planned cities in post-independence India and is internationally known for its architecture and urban design. The master plan of the city was prepared by Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier. There is a superstitious belief that number 13 is unlucky for the city, that is way Chandigarh and Panchkula do not have sector no. 13. Le Corbusier conceptualized Chandigarh as analogous to human body. The 'Head' being Capitol Complex in Sector 1, 'Heart' being City Centre Sector-17, 'Lungs' being the open sapce and greenery, 'Circulatory System' being the 7V's and 'Brain' being the Educational Institutions. Chandigarh's official emblem is the 'Open Hand' which signifies peace and reconciliation. The city got its name from the famous Chandi Mandir Temple, which is now a famous tourist destination. Chandigarh Junction railway station lies in the Northern Railway zone of the Indian Railway network and provide connectivity to all the regions of India and some major Indian cities. Chandigarh has an international airport Chandigarh International Airport. Chandigarh has various visitor attractions including Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Parrot Bird Sanctuary Chandigarh, Leisure Valley, Garden of Fragrance, Garden of Palms, Butterfly Park, Valley of Animals, the Japanese Garden and the Terraced Garden. Several other famous tourist destinations like Pinjore Gardens, Morni Hills, Nada Sahib, Kasauli, ChattBir Zoo lie in its vicinity. Chandigarh has 1 railway station - Chandigarh (CDG).
info

About Vadodara

Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Ticket status changed but seat info it is not giving what to do
My train ticket status changed from rac 3 to CNF but i have not been alloted seat yet… When I opened it is only showing CNF no seat info when will I get my ticket
edit Answer
24 views
  
0 reply
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
edit Answer
85 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is from Delhi but I want to board from Ghaziabad for train-12230. So should I change boarding point?
Yes, you will have to change boarding point otherwise your seat might be allotted to some other passenger by the TTE. Do remember that boarding point can only be changed till 24 hours left for schedu…
check_circle Solved
239 views
  
2 replies
Why wrong price shown for premium tatkal . I have checked for train no 13019 from howrah to bhatpar rani
I am trying to book premium tatkal from howrah to bhatpar rani for train no. 13019. Apps shows ₹1070. But when i am booking from saarthi app it shows ₹3275. Why this wrong information.
edit Answer
72 views
  
0 reply
Can I travel with this ticket which one 4701998742
Is my ticket confirmed or any chances to confirm
edit Answer
257 views
  
0 reply
Traveling query
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
375 views
  
2 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
126 views
  
0 reply
Mera PNR No. 6216559789 hai jisme ek confirm h aur ek waiting list me hai kya mai waiting ticket ke sath travel kar sakta hoon
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
716 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
246 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
603 views
  
1 reply
There are 130 seats available before 2 hours of train departure still I got RAC tickets. Will I get confirm berth?
[ My query is about train 22461 ]
edit Answer
255 views
  
1 reply