Chandigarh to Thrisur train Seat Availability & Fare
Chandigarh Station Details
|15904||Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|22356||Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express||M - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22452||Chandigarh Bandra Terminus SF Express||- - W - - - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12218||Kerala Sampark Kranti Express||- - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12232||Chandigarh Lucknow SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
Thrisur Station Details
|18189||Tatanagar Ernakulam Express||- T - - - S -||3 min||1|
|16188||Ernakulam Karaikkal Express||M T W T F S S||3 min||-|
|12777||SSS Hubballi Kochuveli Weekly SF Express||- - - T - - -||3 min||1|
|12697||MGR Chennai Central Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly SF Express||M - - - - - -||3 min||-|
|06020||Ernakulam Tambaram SF Special Fare Summer Special||M - - - - - -||3 min||-|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Chandigarh to Thrisur - Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218).
Chandigarh to Thrisur Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at . This train has 17 stoppages. Chandigarh to Thrisur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.6050 in First AC, Rs.2420 in Third AC, Rs.940 in Sleeper, Rs.3535 in Second AC and Rs.585 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.