Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Chandigarh to Shoranur Jn - Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218).
Chandigarh to Shoranur Jn Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Shoranur Jn station (SRR) at . Chandigarh to Shoranur Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5875 in First AC, Rs.505 in None, Rs.2285 in Third AC, Rs.3385 in Second AC and Rs.875 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL6/RAC1 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL52/RAC27 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is RAC 97/RAC 85 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.