Hide Fare
Show Fare

Chandigarh to Lucknow train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Nangal Dam Lucknow Weekly SF Special Fare Special
04502


CDG


LKO
11:45
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Lucknow JN. Express
15012


CDG


LJN
16:05
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL20/WL8
85%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL38/WL14
80%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL147/WL110
36%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Chandigarh Lucknow (Sadbhavna) SF Express
12232


CDG


LKO
11:40
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL25/WL13
69%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL73/WL31
29%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL248/WL209
2%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express
22356


CDG


LKO
11:25
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Gorakhpur Special Fare Special
04924


CDG


LKO
11:50
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express
15904


CDG


LKO
12:00
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Chandigarh to Lucknow train time table

Chandigarh Lucknow JN. Express (15012) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at taking a total of 16 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 702 kms. Chandigarh Lucknow (Sadbhavna) SF Express (12232) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 11 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 645 kms. Chandigarh Gorakhpur Special Fare Special (04924) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 11 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 645 kms. Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express (15904) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 12 hrs to cover the distance of 645 kms. Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express (22356) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at taking a total of 11 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 645 kms.

Chandigarh to Lucknow train Seat Availability

In Chandigarh Lucknow JN. Express (15012), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL147/WL110 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chandigarh Lucknow (Sadbhavna) SF Express (12232), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL220/WL182 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chandigarh to Lucknow train Fare

Fare for trains from Chandigarh to Lucknow is Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 955 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1270 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL).

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Lucknow (Sadbhavna) SF Express 12232

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Lucknow (Sadbhavna) SF Express (12232) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Chandigarh to Lucknow train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Chandigarh Lucknow (Sadbhavna) SF Express (12232), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL220/WL182 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Lucknow JN. Express 15012

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Lucknow JN. Express (15012) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow Jn station (LJN) at . Chandigarh to Lucknow train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.1015 in Third AC, Rs.1460 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train. In Chandigarh Lucknow JN. Express (15012), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL38/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL147/WL110 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express 15904

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express (15904) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Chandigarh to Lucknow train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Gorakhpur Special Fare Special 04924

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Gorakhpur Special Fare Special (04924) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at .

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express 22356

Chandigarh to Lucknow Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express (22356) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Lucknow station (LKO) at . Chandigarh to Lucknow train fare is Rs.1000 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.

Chandigarh to Lucknow train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chandigarh to Lucknow is Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express (22356) which travels a distance of 645 kms in just 11 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Chandigarh to Lucknow is Chandigarh Lucknow JN. Express (15012) which travels a distance of 702 kms in 16 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Chandigarh to Lucknow is Chandigarh Lucknow (Sadbhavna) SF Express (12232) which reaches Lucknow with an average delay of just 2 hrs 9 mints. The most delayed train from Chandigarh to Lucknow is Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express (15904) which reaches Lucknow with an average delay of over 8 hrs 23 mints.

About Chandigarh

Chandigarh is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of both neighboring states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is not part of either of the two states and is governed directly by the Union Government, which administers all such territories in the country. It was one of the early planned cities in post-independence India and is internationally known for its architecture and urban design. The master plan of the city was prepared by Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier. There is a superstitious belief that number 13 is unlucky for the city, that is way Chandigarh and Panchkula do not have sector no. 13. Le Corbusier conceptualized Chandigarh as analogous to human body. The 'Head' being Capitol Complex in Sector 1, 'Heart' being City Centre Sector-17, 'Lungs' being the open sapce and greenery, 'Circulatory System' being the 7V's and 'Brain' being the Educational Institutions. Chandigarh's official emblem is the 'Open Hand' which signifies peace and reconciliation. The city got its name from the famous Chandi Mandir Temple, which is now a famous tourist destination. Chandigarh Junction railway station lies in the Northern Railway zone of the Indian Railway network and provide connectivity to all the regions of India and some major Indian cities. Chandigarh has an international airport Chandigarh International Airport. Chandigarh has various visitor attractions including Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Parrot Bird Sanctuary Chandigarh, Leisure Valley, Garden of Fragrance, Garden of Palms, Butterfly Park, Valley of Animals, the Japanese Garden and the Terraced Garden. Several other famous tourist destinations like Pinjore Gardens, Morni Hills, Nada Sahib, Kasauli, ChattBir Zoo lie in its vicinity. Chandigarh has 1 railway station - Chandigarh (CDG).

About Lucknow

Lucknow is the capital city of the most populous state of India, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow is popularly known as the city of Nawabs. It is situated on the banks of Gomti river. Lucknow's city bus service is operated by UPSRTC. Lucknow has direct rail connectivity to all the major cities of India. Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport in Lucknow is one of the most maintained airports of India. It has ranked second best in the world in small airport category. Lucknow has its own distinct Nawabi style cuisine. Biryani and Kebabs are some of the best known dishes. Tunday Gelawati kebab is one of Lucknow's speciality. Lucknow is home to City Montessori school which is the largest school in the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Lucknow are Bara Imambara, Chhota Imambara, Rumi Darwaza gateway, Shahi Bawli, Bhool Bhoolaiya, Hazratganj market and the recently built Dr. Ambedkar park in Gomtinagar. Lucknow zoo is one of the oldest zoo in India established in 1921. Lucknow is also known for the embroidery works like chikankari, zari, zardozi, kamdani and gota making. Lucknow has 2 railway stations - Lucknow Jn (LJN) and Lucknow (LKO).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.