Chandigarh to Kasaragod train Seat Availability & Fare
Chandigarh Station Details
|14629||Sutlej Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12688||CDG MDU SF EXP||M - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12984||CDG AII G RATH||M - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|12528||CDG RMR SF EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12241||CDG ASR EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
Kasaragod Station Details
|22638||WEST COAST EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|12618||MNGLA LKSDP EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|22633||TVC NZM EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||1 min||2|
|12431||RAJDHANI EXP||M - - - - S -||1 min||2|
|12977||MARUSAGAR EXP||- - - - - S -||1 min||2|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Chandigarh to Kasaragod - KERLA S KRANTI (12218).
Chandigarh to Kasaragod KERLA S KRANTI (12218) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Kasaragod station (KGQ) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Chandigarh to Kasaragod sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5700 in First AC, Rs.2290 in Third AC, Rs.550 in Second Seater, Rs.3335 in Second AC and Rs.885 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.