Chandigarh to Hubli Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Chandigarh Station Details
|22356||Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express||M - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22452||Chandigarh Bandra Terminus SF Express||- - W - - - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22686||Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12450||Goa Sampark Kranti Express||M - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12232||Chandigarh Lucknow SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
Hubli Jn Station Details
|12777||SSS Hubballi Kochuveli Weekly SF Express||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|12080||SSS Hubballi KSR Bengaluru Janshatabdi Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22697||SSS Hubballi MGR Chennai Central SF Express (via Yesvantpur)||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|20653||KSR Bengaluru Belagavi SF Express||M T W T F S S||10 min||1|
|12781||Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express||- - - - - S -||10 min||1|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Chandigarh to Hubli - Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686).
Chandigarh to Hubli Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22686) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Hubli Jn station (UBL) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Chandigarh to Hubli sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5520 in First AC, Rs.2225 in Third AC, Rs.530 in Second Seater, Rs.3230 in Second AC and Rs.860 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.