Chandigarh to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Chandigarh Station Details
|22686||Chandigarh Yesvantpur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12688||Chandigarh Madurai SF Express||M - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12450||Goa Sampark Kranti Express||M - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12528||Chandigarh Ramnagar Weekly InterCity SF Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|15012||Chandigarh Lucknow Jn. Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
Ernakulam Jn Station Details
|10216||Ernakulam Madgaon Weekly SF Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|18190||Ernakulam Tatanagar Express||- - W - - - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12283||Ernakulam Hazrat Nizamuddin Duronto Express||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|22669||Ernakulam Patna SF Express (via Nagpur)||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|16338||Ernakulam Okha Express||- - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Chandigarh to Ernakulum - Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218).
Chandigarh to Ernakulum Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12218) departs from Chandigarh station (CDG) at and arrives Ernakulam Jn station (ERS) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Chandigarh to Ernakulum sampark-kranti fare is Rs.6110 in First AC, Rs.2445 in Third AC, Rs.950 in Sleeper, Rs.3570 in Second AC and Rs.590 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.