Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Champa to Malkheri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Champa to Malkheri is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Champa to Malkheri is Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18507) which travels a distance of 627 kms in just 11 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Champa to Malkheri is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 628 kms in 13 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Champa to Malkheri is Shalimar Udaipur City Express (19659) which reaches Malkheri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Champa to Malkheri is Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18507) which reaches Malkheri with an average delay of over 58 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.