Howrah Okha Link SF Express (12906) departs from Champa station (CPH) at and arrives Dwarka station (DWK) at taking a total of 34 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1893 kms. This train has 21 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Champa to Dwarka can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Champa to Dwarka is Rs 445 in None (GN), Rs 1980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 760 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2860 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2400 in Third AC (3A), Rs 960 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3385 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Second Seater (2S).
Champa to Dwarka Howrah Okha Link SF Express (12906) departs from Champa station (CPH) at and arrives Dwarka station (DWK) at . This train has 21 stoppages. Champa to Dwarka train fare is Rs.445 in None, Rs.1980 in Third AC and Rs.760 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.