Chakradharpur to Panskura train Seat Availability & Fare
Samaleswari Express (18006) departs from Chakradharpur station (CKP) at and arrives Panskura station (PKU) at taking a total of 4 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 240 kms. This train has 4 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Chakradharpur to Panskura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chakradharpur to Panskura is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Chakradharpur to Panskura Samaleswari Express (18006) departs from Chakradharpur station (CKP) at and arrives Panskura station (PKU) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Chakradharpur to Panskura train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.105 in Second Seater, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.180 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.