Chakradharpur to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Chakradharpur Station Details
|12810||Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)||M T W T F S S||7 min||1|
|12809||Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)||M T W T F S S||7 min||2|
|22170||Santragachi Rani Kamlapati (Habibganj) Humsafar Express||- - - - F - -||7 min||1|
|20972||Shalimar Udaipur City Weekly SF Express||M - - - - - -||7 min||1|
|12102||Jnaneswari Express||M T - T F - -||5 min||1|
Ernakulam Jn Station Details
|22149||Ernakulam Pune SF Express||- T - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|22838||Dharti Aaba AC SF Express||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|06522||Ernakulam Barauni SF Special Fare Summer Special||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|16188||Ernakulam Karaikkal Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12522||Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar Express||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Chakradharpur to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chakradharpur to Ernakulum is Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 800 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3085 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2530 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1000 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Second Seater (2S).
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.