Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Buxar to New Jalpaiguri - Mumbai LTT Guwahati Covid 19 Special (05645) and Brahmaputra Mail Covid 19 Special (05956).
Buxar to New Jalpaiguri Mumbai LTT Guwahati Covid 19 Special (05645) departs from Buxar station (BXR) at and arrives New Jalpaiguri station (NJP) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Buxar to New Jalpaiguri covid fare is Rs.930 in Third AC, Rs.340 in Sleeper, Rs.1320 in Second AC and Rs.200 in Second Seater for this train.
Buxar to New Jalpaiguri Brahmaputra Mail Covid 19 Special (05956) departs from Buxar station (BXR) at and arrives New Jalpaiguri station (NJP) at . This train has 17 stoppages. Buxar to New Jalpaiguri covid fare is Rs.1090 in Third AC, Rs.405 in Sleeper, Rs.1560 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Second Seater for this train. In Brahmaputra Mail Covid 19 Special (05956), seat availability status is REGRET in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL66/WL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.