Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Buxar to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Buxar to Nagda Jn is Rs 340 in None (GN), Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2025 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1815 in Third AC (3A), Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2550 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Buxar to Nagda Jn is Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948) which travels a distance of 1253 kms in just 20 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Buxar to Nagda Jn is Guwahati Okha Dwarka Express (15636) which travels a distance of 1321 kms in 27 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Buxar to Nagda Jn is Azimabad Express (12948) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Buxar to Nagda Jn is Azimabad Express (12948) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.