No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bundi to Nimbahera can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bundi to Nimbahera is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bundi to Nimbahera is Meerut City Mandsor Link Express (29020) which travels a distance of 163 kms in just 2 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Bundi to Nimbahera is Kota Mandsor Passenger (UnReserved) (59833) which travels a distance of 162 kms in 5 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Bundi to Nimbahera is Kota Mandsor Passenger (UnReserved) (59833) which reaches Nimbahera with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Bundi to Nimbahera is Haldighati Passenger (59812) which reaches Nimbahera with an average delay of over 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.