No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Brajrajnagar to Raigarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Brajrajnagar to Raigarh is Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Brajrajnagar to Raigarh is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) which travels a distance of 60 kms in just 43 mints. The slowest train from Brajrajnagar to Raigarh is Jharsuguda Gondia Passenger (UnReserved) (58819) which travels a distance of 60 kms in 1 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Brajrajnagar to Raigarh is Patna Bilaspur Weekly Superfast Express (22844) which reaches Raigarh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Brajrajnagar to Raigarh is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Raigarh with an average delay of over 1 hrs 47 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.