No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Brajrajnagar to Champa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Brajrajnagar to Champa is Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Brajrajnagar to Champa is Patna Bilaspur Weekly Superfast Express (22844) which travels a distance of 140 kms in just 1 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Brajrajnagar to Champa is Jharsuguda Gondia Passenger (UnReserved) (58819) which travels a distance of 139 kms in 3 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Brajrajnagar to Champa is Tatanagar Bilaspur Passenger (58113) which reaches Champa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Brajrajnagar to Champa is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Champa with an average delay of over 2 hrs 10 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.