Hide Fare
Show Fare

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, May 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Tatanagar Visakhapatnam Weekly SF Express
20815


BAM


VZM
03:05
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam SF Express
22831


BAM


VZM
03:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express
22851


BAM


VZM
03:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Santragachi Tirupati Weekly SF Express
22855


BAM


VZM
03:05
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhubaneswar Pune Superfast Express
22882


BAM


VZM
03:05
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express
12663


BAM


VZM
03:10
M - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Shalimar Secunderabad AC Superfast Express
12773


BAM


VZM
03:05
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Howrah Mysuru Superfast Express
22817


BAM


VZM
03:05
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah Ernakulam Antyodaya Express
22877


BAM


VZM
03:18
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Shalimar Visakhapatnam Superfast Express
22853


BAM


VZM
03:50
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Digha Vishakapatnam SF Express
22873


BAM


VZM
03:50
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Paradeep Vishakapatnam Superfast Express
22809


BAM


VZM
03:35
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah Yesvantpur SF Express
12863


BAM


VZM
03:10
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL36/WL17
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL63/WL33
32%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 6
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Prasanti Express
18463


BAM


VZM
03:27
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kamakhya Kochuveli Special Fare Special
06335


BAM


VZM
03:58
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Anga SF Express
12254


BAM


VZM
03:03
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Amaravati Express
18047


BAM


VZM
03:03
- T W - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah Chennai Central Mail
12839


BAM


VZM
03:35
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express
15228


BAM


VZM
03:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gurudev SF Express
12660


BAM


VZM
03:20
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
22642


BAM


VZM
03:20
M - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Patna Ernakulam Jn. SF Express (via Asansol)
22644


BAM


VZM
03:20
- - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhubaneswar Bengaluru Cantt. SF Express
12845


BAM


VZM
03:17
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Santragachi Chennai Central Special Fare Special
06057


BAM


VZM
03:15
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tatanagar Kacheguda SpecialFare Special
07439


BAM


VZM
03:28
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhubaneswar Visakhapatnam SF InterCity Express
22819


BAM


VZM
03:25
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express
12508


BAM


VZM
03:25
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Guwahati Bengaluru Cantt. (Kaziranga) SF Express
12510


BAM


VZM
03:25
M T W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Guwahati Secunderabad SF Express
12514


BAM


VZM
03:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Silchar Thiruvananthapuram Central Superfast Express
12516


BAM


VZM
03:25
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
New Tinsukia KSR Bengaluru SuperFast Express
22502


BAM


VZM
03:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Visakha Express
17015


BAM


VZM
03:50
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Guwahati Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07150


BAM


VZM
03:25
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Dwarka Express
18401


BAM


VZM
03:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
22974


BAM


VZM
03:30
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhubaneswar Chennai Central SF Express
12830


BAM


VZM
03:20
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhubaneswar Puducherry SF Express
12898


BAM


VZM
03:20
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhubaneswar Rameswaram Express
18496


BAM


VZM
03:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express
22833


BAM


VZM
03:10
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Bhubaneswar Tirupati (Weekly) SF Express
22871


BAM


VZM
03:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhubaneswar Tirupati Weekly SF Express
22879


BAM


VZM
03:20
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Puri Tirupati Express
17479


BAM


VZM
04:45
M - W T F - S
--
AVAILABLE 7
100%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 6
100%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 29
100%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
--
Falaknuma SF Express
12703


BAM


VZM
03:25
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL3
60%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL15/WL12
65%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL35/WL34
43%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
RLWL160/WL141
37%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
--
Konark Express
11020


BAM


VZM
03:15
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL17/WL16
56%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL45/WL27
61%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL273/WL200
39%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
--
Puri Yesvantpur Weekly Garib Rath Express
22883


BAM


VZM
03:15
- - - - F - -
--
--
AVAILABLE 150
100%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
--
--
Howrah Yesvantpur Weekly AC SF Express
22863


BAM


VZM
03:05
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Hirakud (Hirakund) Express
18508


BAM


VZM
03:30
M T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kamakhya Yesvantpur Weekly AC SF Express
12552


BAM


VZM
02:45
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express
15906


BAM


VZM
03:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
New Jalpaiguri Chennai SF Express
22612


BAM


VZM
03:55
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Puri Chennai Central Weekly SF Express
22859


BAM


VZM
03:10
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Puri Ahmedabad Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur )
12843


BAM


VZM
03:05
- T - T F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kharagpur Villupuram SF Express
22603


BAM


VZM
03:05
- - - T F - -
--
RLWL15/WL10
49%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL32/WL26
35%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Purulia Villupuram SF Express
22605


BAM


VZM
03:05
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sangrami SF Weekly Express
22614


BAM


VZM
03:05
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shalimar Chennai Central Weekly SF Express
22825


BAM


VZM
03:05
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Shalimar Secunderabad Weekly SF Express
22849


BAM


VZM
03:05
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express
12504


BAM


VZM
02:58
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express
22887


BAM


VZM
02:58
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Bhubaneswar Junagarh Road Link Express ( Hirakhand Slip )
18437


BAM


VZM
03:45
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL5/WL2
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Hirakhand Express
18447


BAM


VZM
03:45
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL10/WL3
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL11/WL2
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
East Coast Express
18645


BAM


VZM
03:30
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Santragachi Puducherry Special Fare Special
06009


BAM


VZM
02:53
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train time table

Konark Express (11020) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 3 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 217 kms. Howrah Yesvantpur SF Express (12863) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 3 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 217 kms. Bhubaneswar Puducherry SF Express (12898) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 3 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 217 kms. Hirakhand Express (18447) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 3 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 217 kms. Prasanti Express (18463) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at taking a total of 3 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 217 kms.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train Seat Availability

In Konark Express (11020), seat availability status is RLWL17/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL45/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL273/WL200 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Yesvantpur SF Express (12863), seat availability status is PQWL36/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL63/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Hirakhand Express (18447), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL11/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 400 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 385 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn - Puri Yesvantpur Weekly Garib Rath Express (22883).

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Puri Yesvantpur Weekly Garib Rath Express (22883) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.385 in Third AC for this train. In Puri Yesvantpur Weekly Garib Rath Express (22883), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 150 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 3 humsafar trains run from Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn - Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express (12504), Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express (22833) and Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express (22887).

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Agartala Bengaluru Cantt. Humsafar Express (12504) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn humsafar fare is Rs.865 in Third AC for this train.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express (22833) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn humsafar fare is Rs.865 in Third AC for this train.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Yesvantpur HumSafar Express (22887) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn humsafar fare is Rs.865 in Third AC for this train.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Konark Express 11020

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Konark Express (11020) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.165 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11020), seat availability status is RLWL17/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL45/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL273/WL200 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Yesvantpur SF Express 12863

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Howrah Yesvantpur SF Express (12863) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.95 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Yesvantpur SF Express (12863), seat availability status is PQWL36/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 34% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL63/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Hirakhand Express 18447

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Hirakhand Express (18447) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.165 in Sleeper for this train. In Hirakhand Express (18447), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL11/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Prasanti Express 18463

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Prasanti Express (18463) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.165 in Sleeper for this train.

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Bhubaneswar Puducherry SF Express 12898

Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn Bhubaneswar Puducherry SF Express (12898) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Vizianagram Jn station (VZM) at . Brahmapur to Vizianagram Jn train fare is Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.