Hide Fare
Show Fare

Brahmapur to Nellore trains

Fri, October 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express
22851


BAM


NLR
13:19
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express
12663


BAM


NLR
14:44
M - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express
12665


BAM


NLR
14:29
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Guwahati Tambaram Express
15630


BAM


NLR
14:29
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dibrugarh Tambaram Express
15930


BAM


NLR
14:44
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Chennai Central Antyodaya Express
22841


BAM


NLR
14:07
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express
12863


BAM


NLR
13:53
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL18/WL8
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL62/WL15
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL222/WL145
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Anga Express
12254


BAM


NLR
13:37
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Chennai Central Mail
12839


BAM


NLR
14:20
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gurudev SF Express
12660


BAM


NLR
13:59
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhubaneswar Bengaluru Cantt. Superfast Express
12845


BAM


NLR
13:54
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Chennai Central Special Fare Special
06057


BAM


NLR
14:38
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi KSR Bengaluru City SF Special
02502


BAM


NLR
14:19
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
New Tinsukia KSR Bengaluru SuperFast Express
22502


BAM


NLR
14:09
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhubaneswar Chennai Central Superfast Express
12830


BAM


NLR
13:54
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhubaneswar Puducherry Superfast Express
12898


BAM


NLR
13:54
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhubaneswar Rameswaram Express
18496


BAM


NLR
13:54
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express
22833


BAM


NLR
13:38
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Bhubaneswar Tirupati Superfast Express
22871


BAM


NLR
14:37
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhubaneswar Tirupati SF Express
22879


BAM


NLR
14:37
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Tirupati Express
17479


BAM


NLR
19:30
M - W T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express
15906


BAM


NLR
13:44
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
New Jalpaiguri Chennai Central SF Express
22612


BAM


NLR
13:44
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Chennai Central SF Express
22859


BAM


NLR
13:24
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purulia Villupuram SF Express
22605


BAM


NLR
14:04
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Chennai Central Superfast Express
22825


BAM


NLR
14:04
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Chennai Central SF SpecialFare Special
02841


BAM


NLR
12:35
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Puducherry Special Fare Special
06009


BAM


NLR
13:42
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
When chart will prepare for 12381- POORVA EXPRESS at Howrah station?
@Abhishek_Jain4 For morning trains chart is prepared previous night of the journey date. Since the train Poorva Express leaves at around 8:15 in morning from Howrah, therefore chart is prepared previo…
Solved
537 views
  
1 reply
Is there any special train between Patna and Kota for 14th November?
@ashish_Singh14 No, there is no special train between Patna and Kota on your preferred date. There are only two trains for 14th Nov for which tickets are waitlisted for all the classes right now. You…
Solved
259 views
  
1 reply
My ticket shows coach number S9, but the train has only till S7 coach. What should I do now?
@Jay_Yadav3 Do not worry as sometimes due to extra rush, railway’s add extra coaches on the day of journey. So if you are allotted S9 you will definitely get this coach on your boarding station. If by…
Solved
256 views
  
1 reply
Does the train 15013/Ranikhet Express has a stop at Ramnagar station?
@Nimesh Yes this train has two routes. After reaching Moradabad, it splits where one part leaves for Kathgodam via Haldwani and Rudrapur while the other part of train leaves for Ramnagar via Kashipur.…
Solved
347 views
  
3 replies

Brahmapur to Nellore train time table

Santragachi Puducherry Special Fare Special (06009) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 13 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 867 kms. Bhubaneswar Chennai Central Superfast Express (12830) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 13 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 883 kms. Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 13 hrs 53 mints to cover the distance of 883 kms. Shalimar Chennai Central Superfast Express (22825) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 14 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 882 kms. Puri Chennai Central SF Express (22859) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 13 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 883 kms.

Brahmapur to Nellore train Seat Availability

In Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL62/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL222/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Brahmapur to Nellore train Fare

Fare for trains from Brahmapur to Nellore is Rs 2945 in First AC (1A), Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1690 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL).

Brahmapur to Nellore train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Brahmapur to Nellore - Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express (22833).

Brahmapur to Nellore Bhubaneswar Krishnarajapuram HumSafar Express (22833) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Brahmapur to Nellore humsafar fare is Rs.2030 in Third AC for this train.

Brahmapur to Nellore Puri Chennai Central SF Express 22859

Brahmapur to Nellore Puri Chennai Central SF Express (22859) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Brahmapur to Nellore train fare is Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.

Brahmapur to Nellore Santragachi Puducherry Special Fare Special 06009

Brahmapur to Nellore Santragachi Puducherry Special Fare Special (06009) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at .

Brahmapur to Nellore Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express 12863

Brahmapur to Nellore Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Brahmapur to Nellore train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Yesvantpur SuperFast Express (12863), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL62/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL222/WL145 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Brahmapur to Nellore Shalimar Chennai Central Superfast Express 22825

Brahmapur to Nellore Shalimar Chennai Central Superfast Express (22825) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Brahmapur to Nellore train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.

Brahmapur to Nellore Bhubaneswar Chennai Central Superfast Express 12830

Brahmapur to Nellore Bhubaneswar Chennai Central Superfast Express (12830) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Brahmapur to Nellore train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.

Brahmapur to Nellore train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Brahmapur to Nellore is Santragachi Chennai Central SF SpecialFare Special (02841) which travels a distance of 868 kms in just 12 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Brahmapur to Nellore is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which travels a distance of 910 kms in 19 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Brahmapur to Nellore is Santragachi Chennai Central Special Fare Special (06057) which reaches Nellore with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Brahmapur to Nellore is Santragachi Mangaluru Central Vivek Express (22851) which reaches Nellore with an average delay of over 19 hrs 11 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.