close
swap_horiz
close

Brahmapur to Manchiryal trains

18401
Puri Okha Dwarka Express
BAM ()
Brahmapur
17 hr 06 min
MCI ()
Manchiryal
SL
₹ 445
info

Brahmapur to Manchiryal train time table

Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at taking a total of 17 hrs 6 mints to cover the distance of 949 kms.
info

Brahmapur to Manchiryal train Seat Availability

In Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL230/WL156 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Brahmapur to Manchiryal train Fare

Fare for trains from Brahmapur to Manchiryal is Rs 1215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1570 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Brahmapur to Manchiryal Puri Okha Dwarka Express 18401

Brahmapur to Manchiryal Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) departs from Brahmapur station (BAM) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at . Brahmapur to Manchiryal train fare is Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401), seat availability status is GNWL23/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL230/WL156 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Brahmapur to Manchiryal train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Brahmapur to Manchiryal is Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) which travels a distance of 949 kms in just 17 hrs 6 mints. The slowest train from Brahmapur to Manchiryal is Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) which travels a distance of 949 kms in 17 hrs 6 mints. The most punctual train from Brahmapur to Manchiryal is Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) which reaches Manchiryal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Brahmapur to Manchiryal is Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) which reaches Manchiryal with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available.
edit Answer
14 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
438 views
  
1 reply
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
76 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
298 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
122 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
386 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
147 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
172 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
335 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
348 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
768 views
  
1 reply