Hide Fare
Show Fare

Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn train seat availability & fare

Tue, August 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express
12183


BINA


PBH
11:55
- T - - F - S
RLWL2/WL2
46%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL3/WL3
58%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL24/WL22
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question
Is there a pantry car in train 11110?
@sonam_singh No. The pantry car isn’t available in the train 11110/LKO-JHS Intercity. Though there is onboard catering available.
Solved
132 views
  
1 reply

Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn train time table

Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Partapgarh Jn station (PBH) at taking a total of 11 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 618 kms.

Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn train Seat Availability

In Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL24/WL22 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn is Rs 970 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1375 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1285 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1795 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL).

Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express 12183

Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Partapgarh Jn station (PBH) at . Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn train fare is Rs.970 in Third AC, Rs.1375 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train. In Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL24/WL22 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn is Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183) which travels a distance of 618 kms in just 11 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn is Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183) which travels a distance of 618 kms in 11 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn is Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183) which reaches Partapgarh Jn with an average delay of just 2 hrs 50 mints. The most delayed train from Bina Jn to Partapgarh Jn is Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183) which reaches Partapgarh Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 50 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.