Hide Fare
Show Fare

Bina Jn to Kanpur trains

Sat, October 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Okha Gorakhpur Express
15046


BINA


CNB
11:30
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Surat Muzaffarpur Express
19053


BINA


CNB
11:30
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhopal Lucknow Jn Garib Rath Express
12594


BINA


CNB
07:10
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad)
15024


BINA


CNB
06:05
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Lucknow)
15030


BINA


CNB
06:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Lucknow Jn. SF Express
12103


BINA


CNB
06:35
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Sultanpur SF Express
12143


BINA


CNB
06:00
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express
16093


BINA


CNB
06:30
- - W - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udyogkarmi Express
12943


BINA


CNB
06:35
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai Central Lucknow Jn SF Suvidha Special
82907


BINA


CNB
05:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express
19165


BINA


CNB
08:30
M - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express
19167


BINA


CNB
08:30
- T W - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kushinagar Express
11015


BINA


CNB
07:40
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Penchvalley Passenger Slip2 (Chhindwara Gorakhpur)
59386


BINA


CNB
07:40
M T - - F S -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Pune Lucknow Jn. Express
11407


BINA


CNB
07:50
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express
12183


BINA


CNB
06:55
- T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Guwahati Weekly Express
19305


BINA


CNB
06:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (via Sultanpur)
19313


BINA


CNB
06:55
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Indore Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (via Faizabad)
19321


BINA


CNB
06:55
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda)
15016


BINA


CNB
08:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Bina Jn to Kanpur train time table

Udyogkarmi Express (12943) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 6 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 373 kms. Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 6 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 373 kms. Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda) (15016) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 8 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 374 kms. Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express (16093) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 6 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 374 kms. Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 8 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 373 kms.

Bina Jn to Kanpur train Seat Availability

In Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL31/WL29 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bina Jn to Kanpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Bina Jn to Kanpur is Rs 1590 in First AC (1A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 150 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 490 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Bina Jn to Kanpur train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Bina Jn to Kanpur - Bhopal Lucknow Jn Garib Rath Express (12594).

Bina Jn to Kanpur Bhopal Lucknow Jn Garib Rath Express (12594) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Bina Jn to Kanpur garib-rath fare is Rs.490 in Third AC for this train.

Bina Jn to Kanpur train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Bina Jn to Kanpur - Mumbai Central Lucknow Jn SF Suvidha Special (82907).

Bina Jn to Kanpur Mumbai Central Lucknow Jn SF Suvidha Special (82907) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at .

Bina Jn to Kanpur Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express 12183

Bina Jn to Kanpur Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Bina Jn to Kanpur train fare is Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.945 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Bhopal Pratapgarh SF Express (12183), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL31/WL29 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bina Jn to Kanpur Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda) 15016

Bina Jn to Kanpur Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda) (15016) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Bina Jn to Kanpur train fare is Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.

Bina Jn to Kanpur Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express 16093

Bina Jn to Kanpur Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express (16093) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Bina Jn to Kanpur train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.

Bina Jn to Kanpur Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express 19167

Bina Jn to Kanpur Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Bina Jn to Kanpur train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.

Bina Jn to Kanpur Udyogkarmi Express 12943

Bina Jn to Kanpur Udyogkarmi Express (12943) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Bina Jn to Kanpur train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.945 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train.

Bina Jn to Kanpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bina Jn to Kanpur is Mumbai Central Lucknow Jn SF Suvidha Special (82907) which travels a distance of 374 kms in just 5 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Bina Jn to Kanpur is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which travels a distance of 629 kms in 11 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Bina Jn to Kanpur is Bhopal Lucknow Jn Garib Rath Express (12594) which reaches Kanpur Central with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bina Jn to Kanpur is Mumbai LTT Sultanpur SF Express (12143) which reaches Kanpur Central with an average delay of over 3 hrs 27 mints.

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.