Hide Fare
Show Fare

Bina Jn to Ambala train seat availability & fare

Fri, May 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Hazur Sahib Nanded Una Himachal SF Express
22457


BINA


UMB
13:47
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sachkhand Express
12715


BINA


UMB
12:57
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhattisgarh Express
18237


BINA


UMB
16:58
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Penchvalley Passenger Slip (Chhindwara Amritsar)
59386


BINA


UMB
16:58
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Jhelum Express
11077


BINA


UMB
14:15
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL10
78%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL37/WL23
52%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL77/WL76
47%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express
11057


BINA


UMB
15:35
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL11/WL10
70%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL28
0%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL67/WL55
53%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Malwa SF Express
12919


BINA


UMB
13:15
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL31/WL23
47%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL68/WL55
33%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
RLWL181/WL127
20%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Bina Jn to Ambala train time table

Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at taking a total of 15 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 763 kms. Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at taking a total of 14 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 763 kms. Malwa SF Express (12919) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at taking a total of 13 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 763 kms. Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at taking a total of 16 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 821 kms.

Bina Jn to Ambala train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL28 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL67/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL37/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Malwa SF Express (12919), seat availability status is RLWL31/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL68/WL55 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL181/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bina Jn to Ambala train Fare

Fare for trains from Bina Jn to Ambala is Rs 2735 in First AC (1A), Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1990 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL).

Bina Jn to Ambala Malwa SF Express 12919

Bina Jn to Ambala Malwa SF Express (12919) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at . Bina Jn to Ambala train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1115 in Third AC, Rs.1590 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train. In Malwa SF Express (12919), seat availability status is RLWL31/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL68/WL55 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL181/WL127 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bina Jn to Ambala Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express 11057

Bina Jn to Ambala Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at . Bina Jn to Ambala train fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1540 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Amritsar (Pathankot) Express (11057), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL28 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL67/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bina Jn to Ambala Jhelum Express 11077

Bina Jn to Ambala Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at . Bina Jn to Ambala train fare is Rs.1070 in Third AC, Rs.1540 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train. In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL37/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bina Jn to Ambala Chhattisgarh Express 18237

Bina Jn to Ambala Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Bina Jn station (BINA) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at . Bina Jn to Ambala train fare is Rs.2735 in First AC, Rs.220 in None, Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.1615 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.

About Ambala

Ambala is an important city in the state of Haryana. There are many theories surrounding the name and origin of the place. It is believed that the city was founded by Amba Rajput, in the 14th century. Another theory states that the city gets its name from the words, 'Amba Wala', which translates to 'mango village', referring to mango grooves existing in the city. According to a third version, the district is named after a Hindu Goddess, known as 'Bhawani Amba'. After Independence, Ambala Cantonment has been serving as a major base of the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force. It has been a frontline air base for many years and was attacked by Pakistan Air Force in 1965. Ambala Central Jail, is the place where Mahatma Gandhi's assassin, Nathuram Godse, was hanged in November 1949. Ambala is a divisional headquarters of the Northern Railway Zone and is an important railway junction. Ambala Cantt station is among top 100 booking stations of India. Ambala Cantonment railway station is a junction station at the junction of Delhi-Kalka line and Moradabad-Ambala line cum Ambala-Attari line. It is the fifth busiest railway station in India after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction and New Delhi in terms of frequency of trains. Ambala Cantt serves most number of Shatabdi Express trains after New Delhi. Nearest airport from Ambala is Chandigarh airport (IXC). Ambala has 1 railway station - Ambala Cant Jn (UMB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.