Bilaspur Jn to Rourkela train Seat Availability & Fare
Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 3 humsafar trains run from Bilaspur to Rourkela - PUNE SRC HUMSAFR (20821), JBP SRC HUMSAFAR (20827) and SRC HUMSAFAR (22169).
Bilaspur to Rourkela PUNE SRC HUMSAFR (20821) departs from Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Bilaspur to Rourkela humsafar fare is Rs.575 in Third AC for this train.
Bilaspur to Rourkela JBP SRC HUMSAFAR (20827) departs from Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Bilaspur to Rourkela humsafar fare is Rs.640 in Third AC for this train.
Bilaspur to Rourkela SRC HUMSAFAR (22169) departs from Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Bilaspur to Rourkela humsafar fare is Rs.685 in Third AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.