Bilaspur Jn to Raj Gangpur train Seat Availability & Fare
LTT SHALIMAR EX (18029) departs from Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at and arrives Raj Gangpur station (GP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 276 kms. This train has 9 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bilaspur to Raj Gangpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bilaspur to Raj Gangpur is Rs 115 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Bilaspur to Raj Gangpur LTT SHALIMAR EX (18029) departs from Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at and arrives Raj Gangpur station (GP) at . This train has 9 stoppages. Bilaspur to Raj Gangpur train fare is Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train.
Bilaspur is the second largest city in Chhatisgarh.The Chhattisgarh State High Court, located at village Bodri, District Bilaspur has privileged it with the title 'Nyayadhani' (Law Capital) of the state. The Bilaspur High Court is the largest High Court of Asia. It is the headquarters for South East Central Railway Zone and the Bilaspur Railway Division. Bilaspur is 3rd cleanest and 4th longest railway station in India. Approximately 20% of the total earnings of Indian railways come from South East Central Railway. Bilaspur is known for its aromatic rice variety named Doobraj rice, handloom woven colourful soft Kosa silk saris. It is well known for its rich, varied and colorful culture. Also famous for its samosas of Nitti and parothas of Chikka. The nearest commercial airport is the Swami Vivekanand International Airport at Raipur, approximately 131 km away. Bilaspur has 2 railway stations - Bilaspur Jn (BSP) and Usalapur (USL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.