Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bihta to Mirzapur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bihta to Mirzapur is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 90 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bihta to Mirzapur is Magadh Express (20801) which travels a distance of 248 kms in just 4 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Bihta to Mirzapur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which travels a distance of 248 kms in 5 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Bihta to Mirzapur is Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201) which reaches Mirzapur with an average delay of just 19 mints. The most delayed train from Bihta to Mirzapur is Magadh Express (20801) which reaches Mirzapur with an average delay of over 47 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.