Bhusaval Jn to Tumkur train Seat Availability & Fare
Bhusaval Jn Station Details
|11114||Bhusaval Devlali Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|19008||BSL SURAT EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7|
|09078||NDB PASS SPL||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|19004||KHANDESH EXP||- T - T - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12405||GONDWANA SFAST||- T - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||8|
Tumkur Station Details
|16227||MYS TLGP EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|06545||YPR BJP EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|16581||YPR SMET EXP||- T - T - - S||2 min||-|
|16543||YPR UBL EXP||- - - - - S -||2 min||4|
|17391||SBC UBL EXP||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Bhusaval Jn to Tumkur - YPR S KRNTI EXP (12630) and KARNTK S KRANTI (22686).
Bhusaval Jn to Tumkur YPR S KRNTI EXP (12630) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Tumkur station (TK) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Bhusaval Jn to Tumkur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.4095 in First AC, Rs.1680 in Third AC, Rs.2410 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train.
Bhusaval Jn to Tumkur KARNTK S KRANTI (22686) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Tumkur station (TK) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Bhusaval Jn to Tumkur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.4095 in First AC, Rs.1680 in Third AC, Rs.2410 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.