Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Bhusaval Jn to Allahabad - Mumbai LTT Allahabad AC Duronto Express (12293).
Bhusaval Jn to Allahabad Mumbai LTT Allahabad AC Duronto Express (12293) departs from Bhusaval Jn station (BSL) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Bhusaval Jn to Allahabad duronto fare is Rs.3560 in First AC, Rs.2220 in Third AC and Rs.3100 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Mumbai Allahabad Duronto (12293/94) is the fastest option to travel from Mumbai to Allahabad. This long train which runs non stop between intermediary stations Bhusaval and Satna that is almost 750 Kms apart running for almost 9 hours and 40 minutes. This is the longest non stop stretch that any train runs in India to this date.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.