Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Tohana station (TUN) at taking a total of 14 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 890 kms. This train has 25 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Bhopal to Tohana can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Tohana is Rs 2985 in First AC (1A), Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL).
Bhopal to Tohana Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Tohana station (TUN) at . This train has 25 stoppages. Bhopal to Tohana train fare is Rs.2985 in First AC, Rs.1255 in Third AC, Rs.1775 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Bhopal to Tohana is Punjab Mail (12137) which travels a distance of 890 kms in just 14 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Tohana is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 891 kms in 17 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Tohana is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Tohana with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Tohana is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Tohana with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.