Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Bhopal to Tenali Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Tenali Jn is Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3410 in First AC (1A), Rs 1970 in Second AC (2A), Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 290 in None (GN) and Rs 1370 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Tenali Jn is Bhagat Ki Kothi Mannargudi Weekly Express (16863) which travels a distance of 1080 kms in just 17 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Tenali Jn is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomti Sagar) Express (16094) which travels a distance of 1104 kms in 21 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Tenali Jn is Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) which reaches Tenali Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Tenali Jn is Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) which reaches Tenali Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.