Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at taking a total of 24 hrs to cover the distance of 1247 kms. This train has 43 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Bhopal to Samba can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Samba is Rs 325 in None (GN), Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL).
Bhopal to Samba Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Samba station (SMBX) at . This train has 43 stoppages. Bhopal to Samba train fare is Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2130 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Bhopal to Samba is Jhelum Express (11077) which travels a distance of 1247 kms in just 24 hrs. The slowest train from Bhopal to Samba is Navyug Express (16687) which travels a distance of 1263 kms in 26 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Samba is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Samba with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Samba is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Samba with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.