Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Rohtak Jn station (ROK) at taking a total of 13 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 773 kms.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Bhopal to Rohtak Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Rohtak Jn is Rs 2740 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1585 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1430 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2045 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
Bhopal to Rohtak Jn Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Rohtak Jn station (ROK) at . Bhopal to Rohtak Jn train fare is Rs.2740 in First AC, Rs.1155 in Third AC, Rs.1635 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Bhopal to Rohtak Jn is Punjab Mail (12137) which travels a distance of 773 kms in just 13 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Rohtak Jn is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 774 kms in 15 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Rohtak Jn is Hazur Sahib Nanded Shri Ganganagar SF Express (via Hanumangarh) (12439) which reaches Rohtak Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Rohtak Jn is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Rohtak Jn with an average delay of over 10 mints.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.