Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bhopal to Phillaur Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Phillaur Jn is Rs 3285 in First AC (1A), Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Phillaur Jn is Andaman Express (16031) which travels a distance of 1045 kms in just 20 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Phillaur Jn is Pathankot) Express (11057) which travels a distance of 1083 kms in 22 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Phillaur Jn is Himsagar Express (16317) which reaches Phillaur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Phillaur Jn is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Phillaur Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 11 mints.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.