Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 2 shatabdi trains run from Bhopal to Morena - Habibganj New Delhi COVID 19 Shatabdi Special (02001) and Habibganj New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12001).
Bhopal to Morena Habibganj New Delhi COVID 19 Shatabdi Special (02001) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Morena station (MRA) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Bhopal to Morena shatabdi fare is Rs.700 in Chair Car and Rs.1500 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
Bhopal to Morena Habibganj New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12001) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Morena station (MRA) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Bhopal to Morena shatabdi fare is Rs.865 in Chair Car and Rs.1685 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. Bhopal Shatabdi was considered to be fastest train in India until Gatimaan Express was launched in April, 2016. It still retains its number 2 position in fastest trains category. Started running on tracks on Nov 14,1988 - Bhopal Shatabdi was the first ever Shatabdi train in India. It was introduced to commemorate birth century of our first Prime Minister Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru by the then Railway Minister Madhavrao Scindia.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.