Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bhopal to Modinagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Modinagar is Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2595 in First AC (1A), Rs 1545 in Second AC (2A), Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 225 in None (GN) and Rs 1085 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A), Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Modinagar is Chattisgarh Express Festival Special (08237) which travels a distance of 746 kms in just 15 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Modinagar is Chattisgarh Express Festival Special (08237) which travels a distance of 746 kms in 15 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Modinagar is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Modinagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Modinagar is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Modinagar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.