Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Bhopal to Merta Road Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Merta Road Jn is Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2930 in First AC (1A), Rs 1725 in Second AC (2A), Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 235 in None (GN) and Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1540 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Merta Road Jn is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 911 kms in just 16 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Merta Road Jn is Bhopal Jodhpur Express (14814) which travels a distance of 889 kms in 21 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Merta Road Jn is Mannargudi Bhagat ki Kothi Weekly Express (16864) which reaches Merta Road Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Merta Road Jn is Bhopal Jodhpur Express (14814) which reaches Merta Road Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 10 mints.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.