Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bhopal to Kovilpatti can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Kovilpatti is Rs 430 in None (GN), Rs 2000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2930 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 950 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Kovilpatti is Thirukkural SF Express (12642) which travels a distance of 2070 kms in just 33 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Kovilpatti is Navyug Express Slip (16688) which travels a distance of 2195 kms in 41 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Kovilpatti is Thirukkural SF Express (12642) which reaches Kovilpatti with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Kovilpatti is Thirukkural SF Express (12642) which reaches Kovilpatti with an average delay of over 11 mints.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.