Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bhopal to Kavali can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Kavali is Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Kavali is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 1277 kms in just 24 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Kavali is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomtisagar) Express (16094) which travels a distance of 1277 kms in 26 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Kavali is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomtisagar) Express (16094) which reaches Kavali with an average delay of just 26 mints. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Kavali is Andaman Express (16032) which reaches Kavali with an average delay of over 55 mints.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.