Bhopal Jn to Kathua train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Bhopal to Kathua can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Kathua is Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3640 in First AC (1A), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 545 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 345 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A), Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A).
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.