Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Jind Jn station (JIND) at taking a total of 14 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 830 kms.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bhopal to Jind Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Jind Jn is Rs 2850 in First AC (1A), Rs 240 in None (GN), Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1665 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2145 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).
Bhopal to Jind Jn Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Jind Jn station (JIND) at . Bhopal to Jind Jn train fare is Rs.2850 in First AC, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1695 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Bhopal to Jind Jn is Punjab Mail (12137) which travels a distance of 830 kms in just 14 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Jind Jn is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 831 kms in 16 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Jind Jn is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Jind Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Jind Jn is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Jind Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.