close
swap_horiz
close

Bhopal to Gorakhpur trains

12512
Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
15 hr 10 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 450
12592
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
14 hr 55 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 450
12522
Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
15 hr 05 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 450
12590
Secunderabad Gorakhpur SF Express
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
15 hr 10 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 450
12542
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
15 hr 45 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 450
12598
Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Jansadharan SF Express (UnReserved)
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
15 hr 05 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15024
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad)
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
16 hr 15 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 430
15030
Pune Gorakhpur Weekly Express (Via Lucknow)
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
15 hr 30 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 420
11079
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Lokmanya Express (Via Barhni)
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
18 hr 30 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 440
15102
Mumbai CSMT Chhapra Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
17 hr 25 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
15064
Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
HBJ ()
Habibganj
21 hr 00 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 440
15066
Panvel Gorakhpur Express (Via Barhni)
HBJ ()
Habibganj
21 hr 00 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 440
11015
Kushinagar Express
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
17 hr 05 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 420
15016
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda)
BPL ()
Bhopal Jn
18 hr 45 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 420
15068
Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni)
HBJ ()
Habibganj
21 hr 05 min
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
SL
₹ 440
info

Bhopal to Gorakhpur train time table

Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 17 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 857 kms. Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 15 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 858 kms. Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 15 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 857 kms. Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda) (15016) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at taking a total of 18 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 858 kms.
info

Bhopal to Gorakhpur train Seat Availability

In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL40/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL57/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bhopal to Gorakhpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Bhopal to Gorakhpur is Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1145 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1470 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Bhopal to Gorakhpur Kushinagar Express 11015

Bhopal to Gorakhpur Kushinagar Express (11015) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Bhopal to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1145 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train. In Kushinagar Express (11015), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL40/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bhopal to Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express 12512

Bhopal to Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Bhopal to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1190 in Third AC, Rs.1700 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train. In Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL51 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bhopal to Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express 12542

Bhopal to Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Bhopal to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1190 in Third AC, Rs.1700 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL23/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL57/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bhopal to Gorakhpur Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda) 15016

Bhopal to Gorakhpur Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda) (15016) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at . Bhopal to Gorakhpur train fare is Rs.1145 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Bhopal to Gorakhpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bhopal to Gorakhpur is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express (12592) which travels a distance of 858 kms in just 14 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Gorakhpur is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Express (via Barhni) (15068) which travels a distance of 929 kms in 21 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Gorakhpur is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express (12592) which reaches Gorakhpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Gorakhpur is Mumbai CSMT Gorakhpur Jansadharan SF Express (UnReserved) (12598) which reaches Gorakhpur Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 50 mints.
info

About Bhopal

Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
info

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Waiting 1 PNR 6123900004 this will be confirm
[My query is about PNR 6123900004 for train 12487 SEEMANCHAL EXP] Confirm or not
edit Answer
82 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
197 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
251 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
231 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
177 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
86 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
175 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
108 views
  
0 reply
What is meaning of concession for Public Examing, who can be eligible for this
Concession for Public Examing
edit Answer
83 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train 12484?
[ My query is about train 12484 ] don’t runing status show her
edit Answer
145 views
  
1 reply