Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Champa station (CPH) at taking a total of 15 hrs 9 mints to cover the distance of 856 kms.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bhopal to Champa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Champa is Rs 2840 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1175 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL).
Bhopal to Champa Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at and arrives Champa station (CPH) at . Bhopal to Champa train fare is Rs.260 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Bhopal to Champa is Valsad Puri SF Express (22909) which travels a distance of 797 kms in just 14 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Champa is Jodhpur Puri SF Express (20814) which travels a distance of 856 kms in 15 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Champa is Valsad Puri SF Express (22909) which reaches Champa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Champa is Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) which reaches Champa with an average delay of over 14 mints.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.