Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bhopal to Angamali can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bhopal to Angamali is Rs 485 in None (GN), Rs 2120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3065 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2540 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1010 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Bhopal to Angamali is Ahilya Nagari SF Festival Special (02645) which travels a distance of 2151 kms in just 36 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Bhopal to Angamali is Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar Express (12521) which travels a distance of 2150 kms in 38 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Bhopal to Angamali is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Angamali with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bhopal to Angamali is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Angamali with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.